2011 Bucket List
A list of things I wish to do, of places I want to go to for the remainder of the year. 🙂 I’ll update this entry as I scratch off things I’ve done and add things I want to do as I go along.
Sana magawa ko naman sila.
BUCKET LIST 2011.
- Have our business registered
- Go Surfing!
- Conquer my fear of heights part 1 – Treetop adventure in Subic
- Swim with the whale sharks
- Go Diving!!
Climb a mountain Go to Sagada. Hehehe. Watch a live concert
- Go out of this country (kahit Hong Kong lang)
- Take a trip to Bohol
- Treat my whole family outside or take them out of town
- Have “in a relationship” as my status. HAHAHAHA.
- Have boxing or muay thai training
- Enroll in a foreign language class in UPD (spanish 2)
- Start another enterprise
- Watch Harry Potter
- Watch Transformers 3
Watch Pirates of the Carribean
- Food trip in Binondo
- Take the Carlos Celdran intramuros tour
Go on a late night roadtrip
- Invent a word (okay malabo yun pero cool kung nagawa mo nga. hahaha.)
- Cook a 4-course meal for my family or friends
- Go around the city via commute and take pictures or videos
- Create a short film
- Learn how to use photoshop
- Think of other things I want to do…
I will keep adding to the list. That’s all for now. 🙂