5 TV shows from my childhood
I discovered a new channel called “Cbeebies” – the kiddie cartoon channel of BBC. I caught an episode of Teletubbies and I suddenly remembered the 5 shows that I watched when I was a kid.
I won’t mention the Anime shows like Ghost Fighter, Dragon Ball, Slam Dunk, Knockout and Flame of Recca.
Also exempted from this list are shows like the Power Rangers, Masked Rider Black and Ultraman, as well as all most old Nickelodeon Cartoons anymore because those shows WERE (and still are) THE BEST!!!!!
1. Teletubbies – I don’t know why I watched this show. I knew I hated it.
2. Barney and Friends. (Back then, “BJ”, to me was but a yellow dinosaur’s name. [watch until end of the clip below to see what I am talking about… HAHAHA!])
I didn’t know that Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato had roles in Barney’s.
3. Blues Clues – mixed feelings about this show. I found a blue dog weird, but not a purple dinosaur. Maybe because I had a pet dog and he wasn’t blue and I had no dinosaur.
4. Psalty – I forgot which channel they put this on (IBC 13 ata) but I remember listening well and getting into a little religious mood because of this show.
5. Bananas in Pajamas – Classic. It’s funny how you can derive a whole lot of new meanings when you watch them at this age.
Purple Dinosaurs, Talking Bananas, Colorful Aliens, A blue song book and a blue dog. What weird shows we had back then.
In hindsight, I watched Psalty and Barney because I had crushes on the girls on the show. Hahahaha!